No Soliciting

Since when has giving your personal information and life away for free online become super cool? I'm tired of it. I didn't like you in high school, I still don't; and I promise I don't want to know how many children you have or anything else for that matter.


...Now this isn't directed at anyone specifically, just a hypothetical bothersome acquaintance that I'm sure I've come across in my travels.



So now the blog is invite only, because I feel better about it. Now I feel like I could actually tell stories about what's going on rather than just abstract wierd thoughts.

Here's to privacy.


3 comments:

Maryann said...

Dito Man! The Fowler 4 will soon be private as well.

Love you!

Ma n Pa said...

Chris & JaeLynne Barton have a sign in their window (that I noticed each Thursday when I would go down to see Grandpa Barton). It reads: "No soliciting. Even if it's a good deal. Even if our neighbors thought we would be interested."

And... I've always been a bit of a privacy freak. Love you, Ross!

Ma n Pa said...

I am glad to be part of the select few.